Nominate Veterans With Dogs as your Charity of the Year to help us train more of our future HERO dogs for Veterans with mental health disabilities in the UK.
Why support us
Veterans With Dogs helps Veterans with mental health
difficulties, to lead more independent lives and increased
quality of life through the provision of specially trained dogs.
By partnering with us, you can make a difference to a
Veteran's life through the support of your staff and customers,
and know that you have helped a small charity make a really big difference.
What you get
We can design a fantastic package to support your company’s
corporate social responsibility programme, which could include:
- Meeting our amazing dogs and puppies
- PR support and fundraising guides so all your staff can get involved
- Presentations with our amazing dogs at your workplace
Encourage your staff to undertake a challenge for Veterans With Dogs.
The difference you can make
- £15 will feed a dog for a week whilst they are in training
- £30 will pay for a comfortable dog bed to rest in after a hard day’s training
- £50 will pay for a vet check to make sure all our dogs remain healthy
- £100 helps to train a dog to retrieve medication
- £150 pays for the lead, collar, puppy crate and training toys for an eight week old puppy going home
- to their volunteer puppy socialiser
- £5,000 will pay for the first year of puppy training, including all their classes, equipment, vet bills,
- food and insurance
- £10,000 will fund all the training to get one of our puppies up to the point where they are ready to be matched with their Veteran
- £20,000 will pay for the creation of a partnership and its support for life