We are clear
- We will always be clear about who we are, what we do and how your donation is used
- We will make it clear how you can make a donation or amend a regular commitment
We are honest and open
- We will always tell the truth and will not exaggerate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We will always respond to reasonable questions about fundraising activities and costs, most of which we are obliged to include within our Annual Report and Accounts
- We are fair and reasonable
- We take care not to use words or images likely to cause unjustifiable offence or distress
- We are mindful not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption
We are respectful
- We respect rights, dignity and privacy of all beneficiaries and supporters
- We will never put undue pressure on you to make a donation and if you wish to cease giving, we will respect that decision
- If you tell us not to contact you in a particular way, we will not do so
We are accountable
- If you are unhappy about anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you may contact us to make a complaint
- We abide by our complaints procedure and will supply a copy freely upon request
We are committed to providing the highest standards of service to anyone who engages with our work. Therefore, we are keen to hear from anyone who feels that we have fallen short of this commitment. Feedback can be provided by telephone, email or writing to the contact details included on our website.
We will acknowledge all feedback with an initial response within 10 working days of receipt. Whilst we would also expect to resolve most complaints within this timescale, we aim to provide a full response within 20 working days.
We monitor all complaints and use this to inform continuous improvement and will always provide clear, evidence-based, decisions in all cases.